View Single Post
Old 2012-07-27, 10:33   Link #420
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
Some more interesting developments in episode 4. I really feel for Isara. For someone so cute that even the MC has the hots for, it is hard to believe that both MALES and females would treat her badly because of her status. Although she has no shot with the MC as is, I still really like her character. It breaks my heart to see characters like her. You just want to go right at them and protect them from all the evils of the world.
Actually it's not hard to imagine. A rich school with poor students is an obvious setup for bullying. Since those bullies are snobs, they don't give a damn on how people not around the same "value" as them feel. Things like this still happen in the real world. And I agree, I just wanted to protect her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
So far, they haven't dropped the ball. But the main risk to Chocolate is NOT that it'll end up Mediocre, but rather, the plots end up collapsing on itself, and the whole story descends into one big incoherent mess because of the sheer scale of the plot.
That's what I'm worried about... Plots getting mashed together and not really making proper sense near the end will just lower the overall grade of the show. But there is still time to see how it will be handled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
I dunno man, the title is Love, Election, AND Chocolate. If we're gonna deduce the winner just from the title alone, she must be involved all three.
Spoiler for Comparison to Mashiro-iro Symphony anime:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
I raged so heard when I saw what happended to Aomi, guess I'm kinda sensitive to those kind of things. Anyone noticed at the end of the preview when she held her stomach? Don't tell me she is pregnant....
I could empathize with Yuuki's anger towards those bullies, especially because Isara's my favorite. And Mifuyu pregnant? I'm pretty sure she's just working so hard that she has had no time to eat and thus is just really hungry.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-07-27 at 18:21. Reason: added spoiler tags for comparison
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote