View Single Post
Old 2007-12-18, 19:12   Link #41
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbomb View Post
@skyfall so its alrite to kill unborn childs, aka abortion? Giving him the right to suggest and actually want to see it through, killing the child inside Sekai, he is killing someone. For just that, I personally dont condone "an eye for an eye" since like Ghandi stated, "an eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind". I cant see how anyone could suggest abortion when they want to "act" mature. If you are willing to have sex, you should be mature enough to take it all the consequeneces that come with it. So after you get someone pregnant, you go and kill the child that you made....sounds so much like the wealthy kids in modern day eh? Oh, we cant deal with this...kill it.
So think someone deserves to die for suggesting abortion? This is not a thread to debate the morality of abortion. I really don't want anyone here to start derailing it that way.

I just want to know if you really think that Makoto deserved to die for suggesting abortion and if you'd wish death on anyone else who suggested abortion as a solution for teenaged pregnancy. I'm not asking if you'd kill him yourself. (You made it clear enough that you'd not do the killing) I'm asking if you think their karma should cause that result.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.