View Single Post
Old 2007-12-18, 20:37   Link #44
ironbomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
So think someone deserves to die for suggesting abortion? This is not a thread to debate the morality of abortion. I really don't want anyone here to start derailing it that way.

I just want to know if you really think that Makoto deserved to die for suggesting abortion and if you'd wish death on anyone else who suggested abortion as a solution for teenaged pregnancy. I'm not asking if you'd kill him yourself. (You made it clear enough that you'd not do the killing) I'm asking if you think their karma should cause that result.
Suggesting it would only cause me to "despise" that person. But actually forcing and making the girl carry it out, now that is something I cant stand. Of course, he didnt do that but that was because he never had the chance...Given that he knows she didnt get that abortion and Sekai DIDNT kill Matoko, I am sure that Matoko would incite/force her to do it.
I do believe in karma, if you throw a punch, you will get punch back, might not by the person that you hit, but definitely in one way or another...