View Single Post
Old 2007-12-20, 13:29   Link #60
ironbomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
You're misunderstanding what I'm saying. What Makoto did was wrong. It was a mistake. It was vile and cruel. It is not how we should live our own lives. What I'm saying is that I do give him some benefit of the doubt, because he's just a teenager. His hormones are running high, he thinks with the wrong head, and he has no awareness of his surroundings. That's why I'm pushing it as a big mistake, rather than a purposeful act of pain and suffering.
The consequences of breaking a girl's heart is not death. If that was the case, every single person in a relationship would be forced to remain in the relationship through marriage and death, or die. That's all he did, he repeatedly broke other girls' hearts. They did the rest.
There is no doubt what he did was wrong. Yet again, the age. We have all been teenagers, even when your "horny", you dont take advantage of every freaking girl you see. It wasnt like Sekai wasnt putting out enough to satisfy his needs...Sekai was willing to have sex with him so often that I am not surprised she ended up pregnant and yet he wants more? That is not just a mistake, even though he "MIGHT" not have the intent of hurting Sekai but while sleeping with other girls while officially dating her, just acting the way he is, is hurting her and behind her back sleep with another girl..

You are right that breaking a girls heart doesnt result in death since I would be dead as well if that did happen but he broke at least 3 girls heart, got 1 pregnant, cause 1 to go insane and lastly, FELT NO REMORSE. Thats the thing that is bugging me the most. He shown no sign of redemption for his actions and just went on doing what he did before that only caused more pain to the girls.