View Single Post
Old 2012-04-18, 19:38   Link #666
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Was he sad that Est left him, reminding him of how restia left him?
No. He wasn't that sad. The novel actually explicitly stated that when he lost Restia he was extremely sad. He was in despair. But this time, he was sad, but not to the same degree because he now has his harem *cough* I mean team mates to support him. The girls put on all sorts of ridiculous things to cheer him up including the whole bunny, cat, and dog suit thing you see in color illustrations in volume 5.

Holy smokes that's a lot of questions. Let me try and answer a few at a time. Btw, what volume is the Chinese up to?

As far as I know, Restia's mark has never disappeared. If it doesn't show up in the illustration, that is the artists mistake. This happens a lot in light novels, so the art cannot be relied upon for hints. The seal is the reason why Restia always knows where Kamito is, which leads to most of the events in volume 5 and 6.

As for Restia, she is an extremely possessive type. In volume 5, she offers herself to Kamito. In fact she calls out to him using the seal. But the condition is that he must abandon Est. she is extremely jealous that he is using another spirit.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote