Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-21, 11:12   Link #2378
night_sentinel

Don't worry about it teja208, more supporting data is always good.

On the Kiyosumi vs. Achiga debate... I think Kiyosumi is stronger than Achiga. Position wise, if we take Yuuki and Mako's improvement in consideration, then it is possible that every single Kiyosumi player is better than their Achiga counterpart. Of course, Achiga would probably put a fight and we don't know what the other 2 players in the table could do. But at the end of the day I think Kiyosumi is the stronger team.

On the data available to both teams...

As the Green one said Achiga has more statistics on Kiyosumi since Achiga didn't have individual records while Kiyosumi do. Every member of Kiyosumi participated in the individual match after all.

But, I agree on Felyndiira more on this matter. Besides, Kiyosumi members inherent unpredictability. I do wonder how much of those statistics on Kiyosumi back on the prefecture tournament is accurate.

Yuuki and Mako's statistics are now confirmed to be unreliable. Nodoka's stats might be reliable but that's kinda the hallmark of her play - 100% efficiency like a computer. On Hisa, we don't know how much she has improved since she had a crisis last match.

On Saki, where do I even start. Saki's data is ridiculously unreliable especially her individual record. Saki was not even trying on the first day. And on the second, half of her records were of her doing +/- zero.

In fact, if you just look at Kiyosumi's match results for their team battles - you can't even tell you who was the most dangerous of them is. Just to show how badly their score fluctuate, I'll list who among them has the greatest plus points and the greatest minus.

First battle :
Highest scorer : Yuuki + 49,600 (though Saki's score might be higher.)
Lowest scorer: Hisa +14,500

Prefecture finals :
Highest scorer
: Hisa +39,500
Lowest scorer Mako -19,500

Quarter finals:
Highest scorer : Mako +12,900
Lowest Scorer : Hisa - 15,100

Looking at Kiyosumi's battle result is lol worthy.

Last edited by night_sentinel; 2012-11-21 at 11:36. Reason: grammar
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote