View Single Post
Old 2011-08-20, 19:28   Link #3034
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
orange road was kinda weak, and i didn't just recommend romance only unlike u did =/
i dun remember much about I"s but that was a pretty good 1 iirc
Love Hina was like the first anime i ever watched so i got no idea if it was any good, and i cant seem to find the manga anywhere cept for raws probably =// Amagami wasn't all that hot either. Other 2, i didn't read
EDIT: Do yourself a favor and DON'T READ KNIM, IT'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD srsly. If u've seen clash of the titans u know what i mean
Most of the mangas you posted are either commedy romance, or some shounen titles with a scrap of romance. And I would rather shoot myself than recommend medaka box to anyone ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Pretty much~

No seriously, he just doesn't learn his lesson by sticking w/ her and loving her? But first relationship are like that, believing it is a special concept of sorts. I just hope he doesn't later date another girl (anyone at all) and go back to her. Its very sour enough as it is.
No knim haruto romance style here please.
Utsumi is a retard so be it, atm I'm giving this manga a hiatus, I don't even want to think about going with the weekly drama of this stupid hero same as with knim.
Such cheap drama mangas are best read in volumes, when you can actually sit trough 70% of retardness, for that few good moments.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote