Thread: Viper's Creed
View Single Post
Old 2009-03-03, 16:53   Link #95
qmeister
Tsukkomi power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
The episode with Norma was quite sad but showed how far parents are willing to go for their children. Her child will never know her but shes being raised by a loving family and is healthy and that alone is enough for Norma but it doesnt mean it didnt hurt her. Now we know why she was saving all that money for her child's future.

I would have never pegged Norma as a mom but man shes one good looking mom who can kick ass as a Blade men and you know what thats ok by me. Im still curious how the kidnappers put the connection together. I mean it seems the foster parents dont even know who the real mom is which i find surprising.

Im glad that some subs came out so i could get my fix. Waiting on the next round i guess we are going to to through the entire Vipers Teams past before we move ahead with the main story
Not to mention the kidnappers escaped. I'm quite sure it was that terrorist group (Hound), or there'll be a 'surprise' and the terrorist group is funded by Arqon Security. Norma was saving so much cash GOLD, the company wanted it back.
And yes, Norma is a very, ahem, well-proportioned character. Pan-Asians really have the best looks (IMO anyway, and not counting those Nordic blondes).
qmeister is offline   Reply With Quote