Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2009-08-24, 01:45   Link #63
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateking View Post
Thats not possible because the event about the Adam girl happened in the future! (year 2132) I could only see that she is possibly Blade and Eve's child, as what Eve's purpose of existence was meant to be. As for why she is a teenager in just 2 years time, she might be growing really fast, or some sort of biological test-tube baby?? Her house is in a church after all.

IMO, its better that Cruz stays the way he is as an ordinary human being who outwits his opponent. That would make winning his opponents a very satisfying experience and humiliating to his opponents (imagine Arclight's reaction upon losing to a mere boy like Cruz). In One Piece, some of the crew are able to beat their "special ability" opponents without special powers and it just makes them more badass. In war, strengths and firepower alone doesn't guarantee victory(Anybody saw the chinese movie "Red Cliff"?).

Cruz's intelligence will balance the fight with Simeon and eventually become a major threat to Arclight's gang. Look at how successful Lelouch from Code Geass is with his smart brain? Since Needless story concept is based on "Adam and Eve", Cruz is like the "apple of Wisdom".
Hmm...Since Iam reading raws, I am just following the flow of the story thanks for the clear up there on the year and yes it might be Adam and Eve's daughter since she has the upper portion of her dress similar to Adam and Eve's school girl uniform and she looks too much like Eve.

Cruz is the Batman without a utility belt on Needless, that is what impressed me.