View Single Post
Old 2012-09-10, 23:57   Link #1104
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Hope that isn't sarcasm... but it varies from culture and the person's state of mind... It's not being a cave man or being intelligent... it's respect to one's self and the opposite sex....

It's human to be attracted to someone naked.... but it's more appreciated if one has self control...

Hmmm.... I wonder if it'll be ok to bring a caveman in a mixed bath... that would be trouble..
Exactly. Self control is an important quality that humans have. If we only let our instincts control us, I don't even know where we would be.

That's one thing that always confused me is how some people called certain MC a wuss just because did not go wild. Reminds me of a discussion somewhere about Kono Naka ni Hitori Imouto ga Iru when the MC was given aphrodisiacs and had two naked girls in his bed. He controlled himself from going wild just because one of them could be his blood sisters as well as the possible consequences. That's amazing self-control there. If it was me, I probably go crazy... so I probably just going to run out of the house screaming like a madman in hope of uhh... focusing my energy elsewhere.

Also in this case, Yuuki sees Chisato more like a sister than a possible romantic interest. That will affect how he reacts with her.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote