Old 2007-06-03, 12:00   Link #28
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

But he does look evil.
He's probably just a teaser~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
ahh right ~ teamwork > haxx mode anyday for me :3 (well it cant be helped with nanoha and CO but they would have their hands full at that time i guess )

and yea...puppet master...or mastermind behind all things to put it into another term :3
I like team work with hax.
I've got full confidence in Teana in this respect. Tea FTW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Mind control ... kinda the only way to provide decent opposition to the Aces?
Mind control is one of the cheapest tricks in the book. U_U
Unless its something like psychological mind control, chances are pretty great I'll drop the series on the spot.

For me mind control is one of the crappiest writing-fu*ki-ups to be developed as story development. Besides the disgust of having one's favorite character practically destroyed/sacrifices for the sake of filling the writers empty brains~ it is virtually a plot sink-hole~ Most of the time the result is the cancellation of any of the other characters abilities and/or rendering any previous character development obsolete.. the series suddenly becomes a "Welcome to Lameville" show. The resulting story always sums up to the remaining characters defeating the stupid guy with 1mil IQ that wants to rule whateva~

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza
Wait how is the L'arc-en-ciel a deus ex machina? <_<
I don't think so either. Though the everybody team up bit was kind of meh~
But i can't see a better way so, se la vie~

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida
I'm looking forward to Nanoha's Excellion Buster or Starlight Breaker without the limiters!
Seeing her fire cross-fire at Tea I think in release mode even the recoil from that attack would be too devastating for the environment.

I'm hoping & expecting some new versions.
Also the mode 2 thing in Ep8.. I don't remember that in A's etc.
Wonder how far up in these tear levels she can go. I want to see Fate at tear 3 already.