Thread: Licensed Denno Coil (TV Series!)
View Single Post
Old 2007-03-25, 08:21   Link #53
wao
OK.

Apparently this was on one of the display boards at TAF. Transcripted thanks to a 2channeler. It gives extra info about that goofy blob that was in the trailer.

Spoiler for save space:

So now we know what that goofy looking big thing chasing Fumie and Yasako in the trailer is. There its name is displayed as "Sacchi" - almost certainly the kids' nickname for "Searchmaton".
At first to be honest I was going "wtf?" when it appeared and Fumie was doing the whole "whoa superpower!" thing with her forehead (although I must admit it was damn cool), but now suddenly I can accept it a lot more.

Spoiler for blah blah my opinion:

Also, I downloaded some close-up photos of the character design sheets taken by another 2channeler. They're very nice - and I hate to say it, but I actually find them moe in a very unusual way
I think it's the way Honda draws their faces... but no, it is a genuine kind of loveable and adorable, like the anime version of Kamichu's designs except maybe a little more subtle. Anyone wants me to discreetly upload them somewhere (later)? They even took a picture of a sample of the script! I think you acn still find it if you go to the relevant thread though.