View Single Post
Old 2008-04-13, 13:12   Link #120
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
One simple answer, and fitting for Suzaku: Even if it's a stretch, he believes in people's kindness, just like with Lelouch and Nunnally. Especially, Euphemia, and the Special Envoy that gave him the chance to change his future.

You may say naive, but that's Suzaku.

Suzaku has to do it. He has to. It's his job. He can make their lives better in the end if he can change everything.

All Suzaku is thinking about now is his plan to change everything not minding the sacrifice now.
It certainly wasn't kindness that gave Suzaku his current job; he sold a man like a bag of silver for it, as I said before. Kindness has nothing to do with Suzaku anymore, if it ever did before.

And as I keep saying, there is no evidence anywhere that he has a plan for changing anything at all. His current job is to make his "plan" harder to achieve, thus the longer he works for the Emperor, the further away he is to his goal.

Lulu has a plan. And everyone who works with him know what it is, as it is simple and worked many times before. While your only explanation on how Suzaku supposedly had a plan was based on the fact that you think he need one, while having no idea what it actually is.

Quote:
The Emperor won't be alive forever. Someone will take the Throne sooner or later and Schneizel is the only one capable of doing so.
Schneizel wouldn't wait for the Emperor to die of old age, if he was interested in the Throne. Suzaku will need to die before Schneizel take power.

Quote:
Yeah, just like changing a empire isn't hard as long as its people are properly educated. It's hardly impossible as well.
Educated by who's orders?
The people aren't going to be "educated" by anything except the current Emperor's views.