View Single Post
Old 2008-09-23, 16:10   Link #13613
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Nothing matches with Jeremiah. The guy's life was completely ruined by Lelouch and his vendetta and he was experimented on and turned into a monster. Yet when he found out the truth he immediately swore loyalty to him.
I don't really count Jeremiah, because, to him, loyalty is everything. It's its own end. He wouldn't even have minded if Lelouch'd killed him on that train platform. Right now, he doesn't care whether Lelouch wants to conquer the world for shits and giggle. If Lelouch wants the world, Orange will do his best to give it to him. He doesn't need to believe Lelouch is still a "good guy".

Sayoko, OTOH, joined the rebellion before she knew Lelouch was leading it. I'm going to assume it's because she cared about her country. And yet she still follows Lelouch rather than the "Black Knights".

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
Sayoko was with Schneizel the past month and knows what he has planned.
I seriously doubt Schneizel told her much. He didn't tell Cornelia until recently, he certainly didn't tell Nunnally - why would he tell Sayoko? But she saw that he did use it against Pendragon, she saw he has a giant flying fortress full of more Fleija - that's enough for her. That's not more information than Kallen has.

Quote:
Plus, she lived w/ Lelouch for seven years. (I don't know if she knew if he was a prince or not.)
Yes. Granted, it does give her an edge to believe the best of Lelouch.

Quote:
Kallen has no idea that Schneizel was planning to use WMD on all the civilian capitals (in the UFN anyway). Otherwise, I'm pretty sure that she would have been attacking both bastards that appear to be trying to take over the world.
Then she's an idiot. What did she think Schneizel was going to do, alone in that invincible fortress of his?

She, and the rest of the Black Knights, have asked the man eating tiger to help them against the sheep eating wolf. Am I the only one who sees something wrong with that?

Quote:
C.C. has advantages that Kallen doesn't. She knows the truth of Geass from first hand experience. She knows the truth about Lelouch/Zero since pretty much the beginning. She didn't get all the information second hand like Kallen did (from Lelouch and C.C.). Lelouch shattered her perception of him and said all of it (including being her friend) was an elobrate lie--not to hard to believe from a person as intelligent as Lelouch. C.C. conveniently disappeared after that. Her reassurances that everything that had been told to her wasn't a lie were gone;
As I said, I understand her distrust. I just think it disqualifies her for the title of "loved Lelouch the most". I also think it doesn't excuse her for following Schneizel.

Quote:
as far as she knows, she's been under the influence of Geass the whole time (since what Lelouch and C.C. told her about Geass cannot necessarily be trusted).
No, that's stupid. If she was a geass slave, she wouldn't have betrayed him no matter what. See Gaohai - even when it became clear it'd only earn him death, he stayed loyal to Zero.

As far as I can see, she kept her faith alot longer than most people would have, so I'm willing to cut her a little slack.

She was the most faithful of the people who did not have first hand knowledge of what happened (who are basically only Lelouch and C.C.). Even Suzaku had to have stuff explained to him over the month they were planning their coup. I think that speaks alot for her.[/quote]
Sayoko may know less than Kallen. We don't know what it took to convince Suzaku to not kill Lelouch - maybe very little.

Quote:
He told her that it has ALL been a game. I.e., from day one he's been player her. It's not that she believes he's changed from a nice guy to the next Attila the Hun. In her mind, the Lelouch she fell in love with never existed. He been playing her (and the BKs and the world) from the beginning.
Please. It had to have occurred to her he was lying to protect her. It's not like the "Lelouch she fell in love with" wasn't a big liar anyway.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote