View Single Post
Old 2013-03-28, 22:30   Link #1020
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
And yet your argument basically acts like she isn't, because it's pretty much "Who gives a crap if it's not about Fate?"
All I can say is that you either glimpsed over everything I said, or did not read it at all. My argument is that both Nanoha and Fate have just the right amount of screen time.

Quote:
Lastly, I'll repeat: The changes I would have brought about, would get Fate more development, give an opportunity to showcase more emotion, as well as more action. So I thought it would be something you would like. And yet, because it gives attention to a mere side character, you are against it? Or do you just prefer fluff over everything else?
I just don't buy the emotional impact it would have until I see it for myself. Not to mention how much time it would take in order to make it effective. Something that is rushed, will no doubt lose emotional value.

And I feel things have strongly drifted away from the focal point. My original opinion was that Fate in no way hogged the screen. People here have a knack for saying otherwise, and it really grates at my nerves. Which is why I'm going to eventually confirm the screen time for each character in the movie.

If you think you can do better with the movie without simply eating away at the screen time Fate does have, then go for it. Nevertheless, I do feel the fluff is an important aspect of the series as a whole, and this movie.