View Single Post
Old 2007-11-19, 16:48   Link #182
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Actually, the source that it *might* be cancelled appears to be the same source that said that Ken personally paid to keep it 'on the air'. I find no other sources and I'm trying to remember if I've *ever* seen a show canceled mid-season in Japan ... typically a show just doesn't get renewed -- cancellation is just so harsh ya know The only "cancellation" example is Kodomo ni Jikan and those were pre-emptive removals -- and some stations are still airing it anyway.

I've been all over the network listings and it seems that the show is continuing as usual. I've found no press releases either at the live-action website or on the network website. The show isn't doing that much worse in the ratings than other shows in that time of night.

Maybe we need to bring in one of our actual japanese resident posters to do a little research. I'm tapped out here --- no verification of any of the rumors about tanking, canceling, or anything else.

I did watch episode six since it involved Mana .... somewhat painful but people who've not read the manga or seen the anime(s) wouldn't know the difference and hell I've seen worse on American prime time.