View Single Post
Old 2008-05-13, 23:43   Link #1134
Lowell1025

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Heh. Come on now, objectivity isn't that hard to achieve. Why would you be biased towards or against Suzaku on the basis of your own family experiences, when its his own as portrayed by the authors that is to be assessed? If one can achieve the empathy to converse with other posters as to the right or wrongness of Suzaku, then surely one must also possess the empathy to see things from his point of view and refrain from judging him. It's almost a given that someone who hates Suzaku because they cannot empathise with him will also be unable to empathise with you enough to enrich your perceptions of him.

Although I guess it wasn't moral outrage on your part, so there isn't much left to discuss here.
uhh....my biaseness have a level, and Human psyche are very complicated. They say that human can possess many different emotions at a time and frankly, what I feel towards this Suzaku character is mixed. The very "objective" part of me observes his reasons for doing such things and does feel sorry for having to killed his father that way, but there's another part of me, who's very intimate towards the father figure that dislikes Suzaku for killing his father. Have you ever being in situations when you know full well you shouldnt feel certain way but you just do, eventhough you can control your actions but deep down inside you still feel that way? Well that's the sort of situation I'm in right now.

I'm sorry to have to cut this discussion short but....I need sleep now. 1AM @_@
Maybe we can ponder about this some other time
Lowell1025 is offline   Reply With Quote