View Single Post
Old 2013-03-31, 18:31   Link #41106
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Looks to me that there's a whole lot of conflict developing, considering what you've been posting here.

Nor is this from my end. Although, I did post this earlier, but I took it down because I wasn't quite happy with how it turned out.

Spoiler for New Testing Grounds (Edit):

Any thoughts, guys?
YAY, hallmark of ultimate perspective flip.

Imagine they're found by some random girls who IS completely innocent, contrary to what they knew and think about the opposite gender... (which understandable, screwed backstory and all). It's either horror or hilarity depending on circumstances.

I'm going to borrow demi's words (not important now but just in case) balance is important, but avoid mix and match, otherwise it's good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I thought we didn't really have a plan with Charles lol. (we were earning lots of flak when we made Charles a male though.xD) And then, we just paired them Charles and Laura together because in a way, they are opposite in character.
I remember that, we made this with assumption of their LATER interaction in canon, start from V3 and beyond. We never plan how we handle it when things go south during fanon version of V2's run, hence I didn't see that coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Laura doesn't hide behind a fecade, she's straight forward. Whereas you can say that Charles always had that mask on, hence why we explain through Charles' monologues.
This

We WILL use this in conjunction of the earlier draft, everyone in ST is contradictory and hypocritical to some extent, that's part of their alternate characterization. Laura is honest and straightforward but as stubborn as a rock, while Charles is kindhearted but also impurely deceptive, Ichika is a paragon gone wrong in the right ways, Chifuyu and her usual self etc