View Single Post
Old 2013-09-29, 20:32   Link #525
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
So Riki is the Makoto of the cast? That actually really works !
Yeah, that's why I picked Riki. I felt he would fill the Makoto role really well. I'm glad you agree.

I also wanted a good mastermind (Light Yagami), someone who could fill Kirigiri's role (Homura or Kurisu could do that), Celes' style (Kuroneko), a hardcore otaku (Ishida), and at least one hot-headed guy that could fill a Leon/Mondo role (Rin Matsuoka).

After that, I aimed for a good combination of personal favorites (Sayaka, Mami, Okabe), loud personalities (Kirino, Saki), and characters with distinct specialties/interests (L-Elf, Wien, Hiro).

I also wanted the cast to have some natural friendship pairs/trios, and romance potential (Okabe/Kurisu is obvious, I could see Sayaka and Wien hitting it off, Hiro and Kirino have similar interests).

Quote:
L-Elf could probably get away with killing someone if he wanted to. The fate of the rest of the cast would be dependent on whether he cared to fare it with the rest of them or would rather take his chances.
Agreed. Well, if I switch Haruhi for Kanata, I could see L-Elf being my Togami here.