View Single Post
Old 2013-04-06, 10:01   Link #702
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
Well Haru must turn into a completely different fellow when NanoFate is threatened, because he seems like a very helpful/friendly guy to me.

Though not romantically involved? Were they romantically involved with some one else?
As I said, it is a very complicated fic, with a complicated angle to their relationship. Nanoha died a few years after StrikerS, only to wake up as a clone(created by Jail) in a dystopic future ruled by Hayate with Fate as her right-hand Enforcer. They've taken the path of Regius, believing that they have to go much farther to protect people, after losing Nanoha (and a few others).

In the intervening years, Fate and Yuuno did end up marrying to help take care of Vivio together, but later divorced. But I also strongly hint that Fate has strong feelings for Nanoha, which leads to her conflict when she is asked to bring the Nanoha Clone in. The emotional moments throughout that fic that focus on NanoFate, is complex and can't adequately be explained as friendship or lovers. It's just something you have to read to decide for yourself.

Oh, and Haru hasn't actually read the fic. He/She just deleted it without reading it.