View Single Post
Old 2011-12-01, 03:05   Link #230
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
I'm still in school studying Japanese, but I think I can get the general gist of the blog post.

Most of the upper part is general thoughts about the posters that come with Nyantype. The poster seems to be very excited about the inclusion of posters (particularly Fate), and it appears that the Movie 2nd poster is the first time they've shown the new visuals for the cast. He/she notices that Signum appears to stand out the most or have the most attention grabbing position.

The poster then goes on to describe the changes in the Wolkenritter didn't generally change visually from the TV series but there are a few little changes that are noticeable.

Quote:
八神はやて:ほとんど変わりなし
シグナム:スカート部分、ゴツくなった甲冑、靴下はいてる
ヴィータ:スカート部分のデザイン変更
シャマル:ほとんど変わりなし
ザフィーラ:首周り、甲冑部分のデザイン変更
闇の書の意思:???
Hayate: Almost no change
Signum: Skirt, Armor pieces, and socks
Vita: Change in skirt/dress design
Shamal: Almost no change
Zafira: Neck area, Design of the armor pieces changed (Not sure on this, and the images are a little blurry)
The Will of the Book of Darkness (I assume this means Reinforce): ???

The part after that talks about an interview. The beginning part seems to concern the Movie 2nd Poster. They talked about why they chose 2nd as the title (because it's after Movie 1st) Hayate appears in chains on the poster because they wanted to show the master of the book not as evil, but more like victims of the Book of Darkness Incident.

Not too sure about this but I think the interview also mentions that they had trouble deciding on the main character for the movie even though Nanoha was the main in the TV series. I might be reading this incorrectly but I think they said it'll be mostly different from the TV series. (Text is: なのはの役所は前作に引き続いて主人公だが、物語の中心で悩んだり迷ったり葛藤したりという事はTV版と同 じくほとんど無し。)

Some bit about Fate and Mizuki Nana I'm not too sure about. It involves the design of her barrier jacket but I'm not confident enough on my knowledge to translate it. :X Her sonic form seems to be returning and it'll be at least similar to the TV appearance (tights).

They mostly went with the same normal clothing outfit for Hayate, some changes to the TV version but nothing entirely new like Nanoha's or Fate's.

The Book of Darkness will have frequent appearances starting from near the beginning of the movie (iffy translation here).

Arf and Yuuno will have less screentime. Yuuno will also not participate in combat.

One of the big changes they will be making to the story seems to be that Admiral Graham's twin familiars won't appear.

Then some of the blog writer's personal opinion. After that is some more explanation of that was in the magazine. I think the pictures are self explanatory, and I think that's Fate's new sonic form in that last picture. (However Nanoha is half-stripped down too...)

Again, my Japanese is poor so take my half-baked translation with an entire salt shaker if you need to >_> (It's been quite a while)
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote