View Single Post
Old 2013-10-12, 14:51   Link #154
Shockingly
Sweet Perfume Mist ♥..♪

[snip]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7runks View Post
Power x Power, luffy will always win, now concerning deception and the sort then luffy will always lose hehe, it was pointed out by Zoro, Sanji and others on the Thriller Bark Arc and I don't think much have changed on the 2 years time skip regarding that.

Bartho's ability is to send the enemy's power back, so strong guys like burguess or luffy will have a tough time if x him. I wonder how haki will work on him.
It's funny how people think Luffy will have a hard time fighting Burgess someone who couldn't even see Luffy's max speed before the Time Skip. Luffy smashed their captain into the damn wall and they only noticed it when they heard Teach Crash into the wall.
Not to mention Luffy has one of the most fast strength growths among all the pirates in One Piece.
Either way I don't see Luffy losing to Burgess. I highly doubt Luffy will even use his full strength against the guy.

Even if Bartolomeo can use Barriers I highly doubt he can put the barrier up in time to block an attack at a speed of levels in which he can't even react to. Luffy is that powerful. At the same time Luffy is a rubber man. The power bouncing back might not even have much of an effect. Then there's the part where instead of punching him you can just grab the guy and smash him into the ground. Barriers are breakable.
But instead of thinking about that you should think about the part where Bartolomeo wouldn't even end up fighting Luffy. I highly doubt such a thing would happen.

And in Thriller bark they didn't say Luffy would always lose, they only said he could possibly lose. Luffy has won pretty much every fight with deception. The most hilarious was his fight with Split Head. lol

Last edited by monir; 2013-10-12 at 16:52.