Thread: Licensed Sora no Woto
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-06, 22:40   Link #236
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
lol, I am totally dragging this conversation on pointlessly right now but there is a difference between showing fully aware, prepared (on some level) townspeople splashing water at each other and fixating on a confused, distressed person crawling around on the ground. While we can readily trust that the townspeople dumped that bucket of water on Konata in said distressed state only in amiable accordance with the festivities, it is the camera, grotesquely focused on Konata's discomfort/suffering (lol, though to really call it suffering would be exaggerated) at that moment, that makes that scene demeaning (and kinda hot --> thus fanservice).
Well I suppose some sequestered people would find a person in non clingy clothes military getting wet "hot".... Thankfully, I'm not one of those.

Hmmm... I think you're reading way too much into this, seeing bondage, demeaning things to females all in one poor town's festival as this in no way looks like its counterpart in hentai.

The red stuff that's being splashed and shot at people (little kids were in the act too) ain't water. It's prob representative of blood.