View Single Post
Old 2006-02-26, 22:16   Link #384
domino
デレデレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetchinmusic
Well those two teams i guess lol. But i loved the guy that says Change Over!!! and i cant remember any other characters lol. Also they left out the guy with the cap in Fudomine but i guess hes not that important lol. I havent properly played one player yet, but im going to start to soon.

I live in the UK, is it possible for me to get the OVAS on dvd? i would really buy them, but only if they came in subtitles. Also whats this live-action movie? If anyone knows of a place in New York (my bro is going there on wednesday) For anime and stuff id kindly appreciate it.

Thanks

And thanks for all the updates Domino!!!!!

You can't get English subtitled PoT DVDs of any part of the series anywhere in the world. If you see English subbed DVDs, they are bootlegs, so don't buy them. ^_^ Prince of Tennis has not been licensed in any English-speaking countries (including the US and UK). You can buy the Japanese DVD, but it won't be subtitled. Hopefully someone will fansub it. It will take years and years for English DVDs to get to that point in the anime even if PoT gets licensed...

The live-action movie is coming to theaters this year in Japan. It at least includes Seigaku and Hyoutei. The Seigaku members will be the same cast as in the most recent PoT musicals. The rest will be different... which is upsetting, since the musical-version Hyoutei was SO perfect (Click here to see a video of their intro... you can watch this and many more Tenimyu videos on this site by searching for "Tenimyu"). Ryoma will be played by the person who played young version of Sho (Gackt's character) in the movie "Moonchild". Rest of cast includes random former Tenimyu cast members, random J-pop girls, and a creepy-looking new character rumored to be a Hyoutei member...
domino is offline   Reply With Quote