View Single Post
Old 2011-08-29, 21:29   Link #580
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
Perhaps I missed something, but all this appears to be is someone saying that Volume 1 is selling well, correct? I didn't see any actual numbers or anything to back up this claim.

As far as I can see, pre-order sales for Itsu Ten's volumes 1-4 are all still doing quite badly. Am I not looking in the right place, perhaps?

If this is merely talk, am I to assume this is some tactic whereby simply because someone says it's selling well, people take that at face value and are more inclined to buy more because of it?
I don't think it's that. Kagami came out and said that before and people went wtf, then the artist confirmed it again in that quoted article (they both don't really believe it lol), and now there's like an interview thingy @ animate with Kagami, the director, and the producer giving thanks for the support from fans ... yeah nobody get how this works, but most probable speculation is that the fans actually bought in store as opposed to ordering themselves. I don't think Kagami's the type to use troll tactics for sale so there should be some truth to this ...

In other words, Fujimi Shobo will continue to get screwed by ZEXCS who now thinks they did a good job. I will keep to my words too though and will forgive ZEXCS for everything they did to this series if a future character is animated correctly.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote