View Single Post
Old 2011-12-06, 10:49   Link #8
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbZeroNow View Post
Fate/Zero is the first Nasuverse series for me(and I am going to start watching the anime of FSN and I am considering how I can get the VN that I hear is so superior to the anime version, but I digress). The idea of "origins" and "Mystic Codes" is really neat to me. Now I know that Kiritsugu's Origin is "severing and binding", but I am quite curious as to the Origins of the other 4th Holy Grail War Magi. Is there a source for that info?

For me, the heroic spirits of this war are certainly epic. Iskandar certainly steals almost every scene he's in, and I wonder how long before we see Iskandar/Clinton doujins out there. I would basically watch a spinoff of just Iskandar hanging out with Waver. Basically, I love how he's so manly that he doesn't need to hide his identity from the other Masters and Servants and how he seems to enjoy the small things like ordering a shirt from a shopping channel.
To get the Fate/Stay Night visual novel you probably need to torrent it.

Most torrents have the English patch included, but if it doesn't you can get it here Mirror Moon.

I also recommend trying the Tsukihime visual novel. It is older than Fate/Stay Night, but still very good. It does lack the visual spectacle of Fate/Stay Night, but it makes it up with its story (Best route order: Arcueid, Ciel, Akiha, Hisui, Kohaku ).

For Kara no Kyoukai you should be aware that it is more or less a prototype for Tsukihime and Fate/Stay Night's characters and world. Like the main character of Kara no Kyoukai contradicts the main character of Tsukihime.

You could also see it as being in flux with the Nasuverse.

Here is a good site with more information about all of Type-Moon's products:
http://www.tsukikan.com/index.html

Last edited by chaos_alfa; 2011-12-06 at 11:10.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote