View Single Post
Old 2012-09-21, 22:21   Link #44
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I just went to an interviewer. The job has got fantastic opportunities to learn (especially hands-on experience on integrated network-POS, which is a rare service provided here due to ridiculous amounts of international patent and copyright protections), but the interviewer is coercing me to take a low and long term wage ($1800/mth for 2 years, no AWS and bonus) with a 5.5D workweek. He plays a personal and emotional game with me, so I decided to play a soft-honesty with acknowledgement of superiority (as a sign of respect) image to him.

He is offering me a second interview and I am having second thoughts. It conflicts with my personal goal of going back to school and finish my degree by 26 years old because it is an advisory role (YES, tech advisors get paid THAT LOW here), and the pay is so low over such a long contract period that it makes me want to show the finger.

I am examining my options here, I have an even lower paying job offer with the government and a similar job which is around where I live. This is why I hate the government's treatment of SMEs - the lack of funding and development rights means their contracts are so cheap and unregulated that they have problems feeding their staff.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote