View Single Post
Old 2012-10-28, 03:45   Link #165
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
I'm pretty sure it'll be a Miko-fanclub contest about who'll be the best Miko-admirer (going with the mood). Obviously I fully support Kongou-san (she'll wipe them out).
Essentially, what you're saying is... The one thing Kuroko is good for and she's going to be replaced by someone else for it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Yeah, Yeah, in an all girl school like that, it's not impossible for some Kuroko expy to exist. But if they were that numerous ... Touma should be really dead by now ...
With the exception of Kuroko, I think most of her fangirls wouldn't disapprove of her relationship if the Fake Date episode was anything to go by, they'll probably-

Quote:
"Kyaaa! Misaka-san is dating an older gentlemen?! How unexpectedly daring!"

"Not only that, I heard that he's also a delinquent that skip school and gets into fights all the time!"

"Oh mah gawd she's into the bad boy archetype?! This is so exciting!"

"Yeah they met one night when he saved her from a group of thugs all by himself!"

"This is starting to sound like a real life shoujo manga story!"

"She a rich uptown girl and he's a poor man's son- Torn apart by a society that would never let them be together! Oh dear what a tragic tale!"

"Listen girls, we must do everything we can to support Misaka-san in her Shakespearean love story!"
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote