View Single Post
Old 2012-11-13, 18:16   Link #69
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Episode 7

Yeah I really, really enjoyed this episode. Definitely my favorite episode so far. The entire scenario was really effective, and also very funny. Both the real Satori and the fake Satori had really fun moments this week, and the overall pace was really effective in relaxing the mood after the last two episodes, and also introducing the new character in a fun way. I liked the jokes this week a lot too. Funnier than usual. Satori's Gyrozetter is great too. I love the way the ears and tail animates as it moves. So cute! ^_^

Looks like we're getting another fun episode next week, with the boys playing detective and investigating the mysterious disappearance of AI Cars in the city. Fun!

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
I was curious about her mecha since I saw it in the OP. And as the review title states, it is indeed part archer, part kangaroo. I can say I haven't seen many mecha like that at all. Haruka's purple gun-toting thing is also pretty cool for an evil mecha, if a bit on the clunky side. Maybe it can go up against Kong Loader. I feel like I didn't learn much about Satori/Tsuruko, but this is episode 7 out of ~50ish, so there's plenty more time for that.
I'm pretty sure it's not a kangaroo, but a jackal instead. The Gyrozetter is called Anubia, which is clearly based on Anubis - the Egyptian god.

Last edited by duckroll; 2012-11-14 at 07:50. Reason: Damn typos!
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote