View Single Post
Old 2006-01-20, 20:58   Link #69
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninraven
Remember, Mihawk said that becomming pirate king is even harder than surpassing him.

I think we are all forgetting Flamingo. He has the power to control a person's movement. The only possible weakness I could see is if he can only control one person, that would leave him open to a group attack.

But one on one, whitebeard wouldn't be able to attack him, mihawk couldn't cut him, and so on. If you don't have control of your body it doesn't matter how strong you are. Case in point, if Miss Goldenweek was vicious, she could have taken Luffy out easily. Paint a color on him that makes him not want to fight or don't care, and beat him.

Until we see someone able to find a way past Flamingo's power, Flamingo is the most dangerous. Maybe not physical power, but he makes such a thing like that meaningless.

...unless flamingo has to see the person to control him.

Recent chapter spoiler (doesn't involve flamingo)

Spoiler:

It looks like Doflamingo uses some kind of invisible string to control his opponents in episode 151 it sounded like he was pulling something. If he has to use hand gestures like that I am guessing he controls people like a puppet.

I still stay with Mihawk being the second strongest behind Whitebeard. That quote that Mihawk says about it is harder trying to become pirate king than surpassing him is still a compliment to Mihawk's awesome abilities. I believe Mihawk will defeat Doflamingo.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote