View Single Post
Old 2008-12-13, 19:50   Link #6
Animepandafreak
Panda(ie)-chan

Send a message via AIM to Animepandafreak
Super Hero Name: Mechanica
Alignment: ??

Appearance: Her robot arm (right) appears when she uses gun/blaster/laser. The blaster burns away the artificial skin that covers the right arm.
Skin : Tan. She’s a robot on the inside.
Hair: Auburn
Eyes: Bright green
Clothing: A cut off yellow or green hooded shirt. Either purple or black shorts (kind of spandex). Lace up black shoe/boots.
Superhero- Yellow-No sleeve hooded shirt, black-spandex shorts, purple- legwarmers & elbow down arm warmers, Black -shoes.
Hair in a ponytail.
Height: 5”6
Weight:???(she’s heavier then she looks.)

Power(s): Combat (hand-hand) skills, her right arm can turn into a blaster; shot gun; laser, endurance (running fast), strength, computer skills.

Weaknesses: Can’t swim (Sinks like a rock, ‘cuz she weights so much.) Water in general.

History: She was made by a scientist in the gov’t. As a prototype for a new “Super soldier” program. To hake into enemies databases, and also a assassin. But something went wrong inside her(programming) malfunctioned and went postal and killed innocent people in on one of her missions. To kill a future dictator, during his speech but went postal. And killed everyone in the crowd (innocent people) and the guard a mass murder. In result of that, so that American gov’t wouldn’t be put to blame for the massacre. They disabled her, and throw her back in time. And burned down the lab she was made in, to get rid of evidence. But she wasn’t totally dismantled, but loss her memory so she’s not awhere of her past. But has nightmares of her killing people and her covered w/ blood. She knows she’s a robot (artificial intelligence).

It's a ok pic of her. I messed up the color of her hair it's auburn.

Hey, check out MY MANGA IDEA, so i hope u check it out and express your feelings.

Last edited by Animepandafreak; 2008-12-16 at 16:12.
Animepandafreak is offline   Reply With Quote