View Single Post
Old 2013-01-07, 21:29   Link #6947
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Sansker, we have no problems talking about the characters. We do it all the time, because we find them interesting. The question is: why do YOU keep commenting on them? I've said before that I like Thoma (and indeed, I pretty much like the all the characters), so that's why I talk about him.

Edit: To make this clear, you keep coming back to talk about characters you say you don't care about. If you really didn't care, you wouldn't comment. Yet you keep doing it. And you'll simply dodge the question. I tried to tell you that you look exactly like a troll who comes into a NanoFate thread, and proceeds to shit all over NanoFate. You know very well how such a person would look to everyone there.

You look exactly like that kind of a person. Honestly, at this point, you just need to stop. You keep rehashing the same thing over and over again. It's like some Pavlovian response; someone mentions Thoma in a post, and you pipe up and say, "Bland!" We get it. We know. You think he's bland (despite him being of near the exact same temperament as mostly everyone else). You can stop now. It's tiring.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote