View Single Post
Old 2007-06-14, 17:06   Link #266
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedobear View Post
And this would be why I advised against this. Criticizing another will typically always blow up in your face. For what it's worth, I find it admirable that you did in fact work from scratch, do your own translation in full, and make your own mistakes considering you've probably had their version of chapter 7 for almost a week and could have easily leeched fixes off them before releasing. You at least have my respect for not doing that.
I kinda figured that I have the original Japanese text along with the official Japanese endorsed Taiwan chinese translation in hand which I can make references to. So it's pointless to copy right off another fan's translation.

Quote:
When Kagami says that "Rin-chan has fallen in love with you, sensei", she isn't saying that aloud. Aoki doesn't actually hear it. The bubbles that follow on the next page seem to suggest otherwise. Enjoy the rest of the hunt.
Have you heard of "Internal Conflict" ? Here, Kagami has become aware of Rin's feelings for Aoki, but she choose to deny that even for herself. But under Aoki's persistence, she breaks down and admit it silently for herself. This was already explained by me in my previous post.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote