View Single Post
Old 2012-01-14, 22:16   Link #27040
Kealym

I'm kinda alone on it, but I haven't been dissuaded that "In EP5, and possibly EP5 alone, Lambda just gave Kanon his own body, for either shiggles on Lambda's part, or a thought experiment on Ryukishi's / Tohya's / Featherine's / whomever's part. It explains the 'lack of love' in EP5, allows Erika's Detective Authority to still actually work like we're told, and makes EP6 Genius Battler more entertainingly insidious because he would've known Erika had a false impression of the true number of physical bodies involved in his game."

To be clear, the problem I have with "Kanon behind Godha" is that it makes Erika unforgivably stupid and out of character. And the problem I have with "she already decided to blame Natsuhi", is that if she'd already noticed a discrepancy in the appearance of Shannon or Kanon's characters, she almost certainly would've mentioned in while trying to solve the EP6 Guest Room, the only puzzle in the entire series that actually necessitates a Shkanon solution.

...of course, at this point we've discussed it so many times, that sometimes I'll just concede to "Kanon was behind Godha"'s sentiment because someone, was it Aura, suggested that Kanon was behind Erika the whole time giving her bunny ears as everyone else in the parlor tried to stifle their laughter. And that's just freakin' hilarious.

Last edited by Kealym; 2012-01-14 at 22:18. Reason: forgot
Kealym is offline   Reply With Quote