Thread: Allods Online
View Single Post
Old 2010-06-01, 20:48   Link #26
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I'm new to the game too you know.

But anyway, if you must know I just try to pump the 2 "rare" stats. A very simple build I did/do for "magic" classes for example was Perception on even levels, Luck on odd levels and work out the rest from equips. No clue if its good or not, don't really worry about it as long I think it works. Well I wasn't "crippled" by any means. I've tried a few other hybrid versions, but still kept true to the basic idea of just having less random more stable output compared to highest output.

I'm a little cautious of dumping everything into just one stat, but I suppose luck is the one that makes the most sense if I were, given how many skills in this game involve criticals, and its pretty thinned out in equips (not that its absent, more like it would seem you can get only so very little compared to others). Well I can't really tell, since I'm not sure what the formula is or what the caps are though its probably some sort of more you have less you get, from what I see.

I also don't know about this noise you speak of. I suppose its a US server thing, the only "radio" people I've seen are your usual 10-year old newbie in guild chat. This may well be because of the high russian player population we have now though. Most of which are most likely familiarized with the game since before they joined; given how I can't explain the high density with anything other then the usual player-server migration that happens (ya, there are russian servers).