View Single Post
Old 2012-02-28, 16:10   Link #98
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
BTW i wonder if Kakashi read it and gained some knowledge about how to awaken the MS in his eye, and of course since he is a genius he succeeded doing it in an alternative way. It would make sense, because after Sasuke left the village, and Kakashi was crushed by Itachi's power, it would be logical that Kakashi begins investigating the secrets of the Uchiha. And i think that he knows other things too, and because of that Kishimoto can give him more screen time helping Naruto against all these sharingan guys (Tobi,Madara,Sasuke).
this is what I think as well. I forget if it was actually said by itachi or if I'm assuming it, but the reason he showed kakashi the MS and the tsukiomi tech was more or less to show him what the sharingan was capable of and inspire him to investigate it further. i could just be making that up but i also think it makes sense, since itachi wouldn't have wanted to just hurt kakashi like that out of pure sadism. but yea, I'm looking forward to that flashback of how kakashi did it
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote