Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-16, 02:33   Link #2854
Gravitas Free Zone

My session tonight finished in the decently-positive winrate range and some good MUP platoon work.

It started out really aggravating, though, with this Hetzer game that had 10-year-old-level trash talk for the entire fifteen minutes, the last eight of which were me (alone) versus nine players, and the last six of which were a staring contest between me (still alone) versus the enemy's A-20 and two SPGs, which hid after I squished their one-at-a-time push to my capture point. And I was patient enough to wait for the draw, even though people on my team were giving away my grid position.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Then there was this game, where I lost my commander, radio operator, and driver to SPG fire. Two things in my favor: I used the health pack on the commander, and the KV-1's commander has Jack of All Trades, so the tank wasn't totally useless. Also, I got lucky and one-shotted the 10% StuG on the enemy flag with a single 57mm APCR, while it was staring right at me and I had about 50 HP left.

Images

Finally there's this eight-kill catharsis.

Images

If you watch the replay, I really was trying to flank rush the enemy M6 Heavy, but ended up wasting some time trying to beat up their lights when there turned out to be a whole nest of them on my flank. I think the walking-speed Covenator ram is kinda funny, at least.

Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote