View Single Post
Old 2008-08-04, 04:40   Link #1961
Esper 28
Akira

Yay, Galahad. I've fallen in love with it. Yes, I took the most awesome Galahad avvie for myself.

Freebies!

- -

I hope to do some non-Galahad related avvies eventually for this episode. That and I want to do at least one Shen-Hu avatar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimaWolf View Post
I'd like to request a Lulu avy of episode 17.
21:16-21:17(Basicly just make it loop the glitter in his tears.)
Thanks!
I tried to do this and I found that the "glitter" or twinkle in his eye is practically non-existent when the image is shrunk down to 100x100. Unless you wanted a close up of just his eye? You may notice some of the twinkle there. But I did make a static avvie of the scene, 'cause really, it's pretty much the same as the animated scene unfortunately.

I tried. If you want something different, I'll give that one a try or maybe someone else will have better luck with this one. I'm sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander RX View Post
I would request the moment when awesome Galahad blocks goldface's stab with Blaze Luminated and then overpowers it with its Excalibur.
I tried with all my Galahad fanboy enthusiasm! Gods, how I tried. But the scene is too big and any chopped up variation just didn't look good, in my opinion. I tried Galahad unsheathing Excalibur, I tried him slashing through Shen-Hu's attack, I tried just a shot of him and then the somehow getting some awesomeness of Excalibur activating its shield/blade. I won't give up, but as of now, I'm failing miserably.
Esper 28 is offline   Reply With Quote