View Single Post
Old 2009-03-17, 12:08   Link #65
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
so now you're saying sakura is borned genetically engineered human with a nano sized veda installed in her brain?
Actually I kind of believe that this might be possible. What I write usually convinces people that I am a thinker, whereas what I speak usually convinces people that I am a hooligan. There are some people with incredible abilities who can't do even the simplest things in life, and also there are people who talk alot but do nothing (see the acronym of North Atlantic Treaty Organisation). The former are supposedly called savants.

And I agree that kids and books don't come in a set. Kids and fun do instead, but NOT THAT TOUCHY-FEELY KIND OF FUN SAKURA WANTS TO HAVE. Period.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.