View Single Post
Old 2009-04-17, 01:30   Link #2009
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
Goose, something I'd like to point out, is that while I do agree with your sentiments on Arkh at times, what you're doing every time you throw up like what you did two posts up is essentially FlameBait.

Taking Potshots at Arkh every other post is unacceptable behavior whether he desserves it or not.

Were it me, you'd be taking a one-week vacation right now until you learned to Cool Your Head a Bit... ~_~

"Crossfire... shoot."

You better chill before someone randomly checks in and decides to agree with me.
I'm merely trying to demonstrate, in an over the top manner, what a farce this all has become as well as the fact that arkh's behaviour is akin to Jehovah's Witnesses. Everything running here is now on belief, and less on fact. It's all belief.

Thus, whatever "discussions" that occur are inherently pointless. You ever try talking to a Jehovah's Witness? Same frustrations.

My perspective, as is the perspective of most people in OCT, is that of a writer. I just poke a bit and try to figure out how things work so that I can use them. Arkh on the other hand, is taking things too far - and to what benefit? He doesn't write. He doesn't use any of this shit. It's all evangelism, belief and intellectual one-upmanship.

Besides, it's true that he doesn't have any qualifications in this field. Hence why I take everything he calculates with a pinch of salt. As well as everything he translates, but then, after 1 year of office politics, backstabbing, being the butt monkey of my sempai (until they quit en masse)and generally dodging shit and managing to get promoted by sheer guts, determination and hard work, I take everything with a pinch of salt. Even TVC and RaAd and Insert schedules.

@arkh: No case to answer, o Witnessing Professor. I reject your interpretation and substitute my own. (All apologies to Mythbusters for paraphrasing Adam's line.)

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2009-04-17 at 01:40.