View Single Post
Old 2010-12-06, 23:34   Link #1970
Nosauz

Sigh...

The good team just laid the smack down on the Jets, and now the Pats are squared away.

Honestly I think this was payback for all the spotlight laid on the Jets, it's clear that even though the Jets have beaten the Patriots if I was a gambling man I would think twice about picking the Jets again. This was a message and Bellicheck made sure Rex Ryan would have to give an awkward post game speech.

And ps total offense is not enough, the Detroit Lions had crazy amounts of offense when Kitna was there because they had play from behind and racked up lots of points, you need qualitative analysis. And by the way philip rivers has the number one offense this year so I don't see how your total offense beats that. Quantity over quality. Third down conversion stats, red zone conversion stats, etc. All you have said is some general hoopla that amounts to not much of anything except for some arm waving.

Also ps number of dicks inserted into the anus of Wingeddarkness 43 and counting, now that's a stat.

Also I love how you didn't even try to refute the Turn Over ratio... because guess what, Who Dat, ain't making that many interceptions.

@Guido... I really don't see how he's only being a little pompous? Beat the bengals by only 3 and had to do it off a penalty? Dynasty Lose to the 2-8 Cardinals by 10? Dynasty Lose to ATL @ Home? Dynasty. Beat the Cowyboys by 3 because Roy Williams doesn't understand clock management? Dynasty.... I seem to be repeating myself... I don't see how any of these assertions of dynasty are anything but the utmost araogance.

@Wingeddarkness: Seriously masturbate some where else. No one wants to see your pencil dick.

Last edited by Nosauz; 2010-12-06 at 23:49.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote