View Single Post
Old 2008-06-19, 16:02   Link #258
lsley
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic_trance View Post
k..people of Animesuki..its been really really long..but well u r lookin at a graduate right now..and a graduate with a job and a lot of free time before joining

First the comeback pic..this has been made for the Anime Artist Group June Contest, whose theme is summer. Pretty much an original. Two girls are from my present fav manga UnbalancexUnbalance..the other two are a mix of a million postures , but the faces are original.

Hope u guys like the pic. Will be pretty active for another 2 weeks ^_^

NOW FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT

Well..i need reply from u guys for this..if there arent many i guess i ll make a new thread. As i have previously mentioned..I m tryin to become a manga artist...and presently am a part of the group called MASK. Other than me, there is my friend Linsetsu who is the script writer..and Ronin. Right now, we are tryin to take part in competitions, but we have a disadvantage since no one in my group knows how to color using PS. And me too, i dont have the time.

So I am hoping if any one of u guys is interested in helping me out in times of any competition to color the pics i draw. To know my ability..u r free to go through this thread and make ur decision.

It would be gr8 if u want to become a permanent member and help out more..but temporary help is also welcomed. So, thus thankin u guys..i ll be awaiting any responses from u guys ^_^

And obviously..irrespective of being temporary or permanent members of the group...all prizes of any competition will be shared equally
I tried it, but... eh I failed

Maybe it would be fast enough if you color them by hand and then just correct some things with ps. (A friend of mine has some superb colors, and it works rather fast) Just in case you didn't try that

If that doesn't work I hope you find someone, would be a waste if the project just fails because of something like this cause I love your drawing