View Single Post
Old 2007-09-03, 19:57   Link #54
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Makes one really wonder, did Soujirou loved Kanata because he was a lolicon, or was he really a lolicon BECAUSE he loved Kanata? After all, he did say he only turned to gal-games because Kanata wouldn't bat an eyelash towards him. XD

And when Sou started to mention that Kona feels like Kana when he hugs her and thus makes his heart beat faster, that reminded me of Karekano where almost the exact thing happened lol.

The flashback scene was done wonderfully too IMO, with the music and all. Simply beautiful; I'm thankful for KyoAni for doing osana-najimi the justice it deserves. As someone who has childhood friends as his moe element, I'm truly happy.

EDIT
As for best anime of the year, while LS is good, it still can't quite reach up to Nodame Cantabile's level. Not by a long shot. I do recognize that 5cm was very well done, because of my moe tendencies, that movie left in a state of depression for a week lol (which just goes to show how well made it is). But even then, NC still takes the cake for me. Even Higurashi Kai/School days of this season doesn't touch it. However, it's still to early to tell, as fall season has a great lineup: Minami-ke (from the creator of Kyou no Go no Ni), Myself Yourself, Prism Ark, Dragonaut, Shana 2, Gundam 00 (hey don't laugh because I'm a mecha fan XD), Kimikiss, ef, Genshiken 2, DC 2, and Clannad are all shows that have potential that can top NC if done properly, and so are on my 'to watch' list.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)

Last edited by DragoonKain3; 2007-09-03 at 20:19.