View Single Post
Old 2012-11-29, 12:02   Link #331
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
^ hum ... Is this when I'm supposed to laugh at the joke? ... Or where you actually serious about everything?
I know a guy here who watched the anime first and was really satisfied by it. And he actually became a fan of the whole franchise, and read the manga to check out the differences. Of course, he was taken aback by certain details omitted in the anime and some (more or less) minor changes, and was kinda worked up by the fact that the second part was made of filler episodes ... that were actually canon. But from his POV, even if he did read the manga first, he really can't believe he'd fall in despair just for those kind of issues.
Which is why I don't understand, just what the hell did you guys expect the anime to be? Something 100% identical to the manga? That's still not something to be complaining about if you ask me. At least, as long as they don't pull a Soul Eater on me, I won't be complaining about it.
I'm dead serious here. Try to look at the novel thread or image thread on the first couple of pages where I'm a mikoto fan and actually liked it when she appears in index anime. Well fan wars did great in stupid hilarity when railgun anime aired. And to clarify it on when I get interested on Index is when I saw the first manga of index being translated. And that's dated 6-10-08. I'm a member of hidoi back then.

I liked Mikoto before but now just plain.... well she is just another girl character for me. Having trash talk with dumb fans and finding faults on the girl is kinda.... well stupid but the story show itself that the first few volume of Index lacks Index and as the story goes. It turn into a butt hurt joke that the railgun fans ask when its airing. "when will Misaka appear" its really funny when they keep asking for her to appear on the main novel even though she already has her own manga and anime. I think its around vol 15 or 16. I just blow up Fu8k up fans