View Single Post
Old 2013-03-28, 09:40   Link #24643
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenHero View Post
First Answer: He is. I'm theorizing that the creation of all these Level 0s had a purpose beyond saving resources and that this is an another measure of protection. If you want to hide a tree, plant it in a forest. I think Aleister had long since planned to have Touma or rather Imagine Breaker placed within the walls of his city for a very long time. It would be incredibly difficult to hide him if he was the only Level 0.

Second Answer: I think the Parameter List determines a person's potential level and how much effort it would take to reach it.

Now that I think about it, I wonder if the Parameter List has what Touma's true Esper level and power is. I know Imagine Breaker is not an Esper ability, but he still went through the Power Curriculum Program and thus makes him an Esper.
If your first statement here is true, then wouldn't it be rather amusing if Alester orchestrated the events that caused Touma to be ostracised and attacked at his previous school and end up in Academy City in the first place? He does have espers that can control the minds of humans. What if all the bad things that happened that aren't really talked about much are just things that where done to force him into academy city?