View Single Post
Old 2013-04-19, 06:54   Link #41520
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Eh, if anything, techwanking is highly frowned at excessive level, empirical description of actions done right worth far more than gushing about the tech without having any impact on the readers.

Example:

"He unloaded XR-723 Gram machinegun, spewing 35 caliber bullet at 500 rpm, such scary level of firepower can pierce the 10 cm side armor of main battletank easily"

Compare with:

"He unloaded his gun, spewing dozens upon dozens bullet in few second worth of salvo, carrying enough power to gnash a tank on it's side"

In fact, this is one of the cause of major failure in scifi/military fiction crossover. Random number and statistic decide the plot, and it's bad.

And lo behold, like you Fangking also choose direct approach than anything else.
We shall see how it goes. I should start working on Chifuyu finally coming face to face with both M and Raven and end up having to be withdrawn with help from Houki since she gets her unit damaged.

I did plan on having M turn yandere for him, especially when Chifuyu constantly goes after him the next time they face-off. The nice yet clumsy side of Chifuyu will come out once she gets her little brother back. :3 However, anything is fair game in a battle between women.