View Single Post
Old 2007-05-28, 14:43   Link #68
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I see someone forgot to take his prozac pills.

Don't forget the other cardinal rule of the animedom you so conveniently omitted, Kaioshin: even the Holy Bible, Odyssey and Gilgamesh's epic are Evangelion rip-offs. If you want to cheap shot, at least be witty, creative and fun with it, because so far, you sound like whatever you have accused Sugita to do (freak out, etc...).
Now that's harsh, because I was trying to be witty, creative and fun with a lot of things, which is why I made the sig in the first place, to have fun with the scene. Look really closely and you will see Kyon sitting above the part where it says Kyonani. The last part was also just a joke and the icing was a sort of Chuck Norris Facts style overtone to the post (Not to mention playing along with Lucky Star's style of lampooning things). If that's just a cheap shot without trying to have fun with things, than I don't know what else I can do really.

@Kaoru: Sound's like one of those voice actor jokes like the one's they do in Super Robot Wars or the one episode of Hayate.