View Single Post
Old 2007-11-11, 19:50   Link #76
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Quote:
Originally Posted by lua thien View Post
I'm three-quarters Vietnamese and a quarter French.

Torches don't disappear immediately. Some could take years depending on their burnout rate.

Satou's place is remarkably clean despite the fact that he nor Keisaku nor Margery does the cleaning. Think they could conscript Wilhelmina in case their maid quits?

I wonder who Shana faced when she held the blue lightsaber for ep7...
I was kind of being sarcastic when I said the second after, but yes, torches do tend to take a while to burn out, and Hayato is supposed to be due on Christmas day.

Of course, Keisaku's place is always clean because the writers fail to mention the maid and that we assume that the maid is there. And uh, I don't think Wilhelmina would be interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
I think that Ike will fail, get eaten and become a torch and in the few days he has left:

Yuji will realise that just coz he is has warped into dense boy, the rest of the world will still carry on and he will regret not making a decision on his relationship (messing it up for Ike) and on his carelessness in regards to the tomogara.

Yoshida will regret the chance she had a getting love and strive even harder to get Yuji and maybe even go to the dark side to get her goal.

Ike will wonder wtf is up with these two and why are they being so nice to him....
Except that this little carnival thing is equivalent to Six Flags Fright Fest... in that it is October that we're talking about right now.

Yuji needs to realize (ooh, spelling error corrected) that he is dense, because his ignorance may be the obstacle point for the next battle. I still think you're right about the Kazumi thing - that she will play real dirty.