Thread: Crunchyroll Area no Kishi
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-03, 16:04   Link #268
AbZeroNow
North American Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
That counselor isn't just an idiot anymore, she's downright scary. And the whole thing with Suguru living in Kakeru's body is more creepy than anything else.

Poor Kakeru - every time he does something good, somebody tells him it was really his dead brother. He deserves better than that, and Suguru should be allowed to rest in peace already.
I think Seven and Iwaki seem to be the only ones who want him to be the best Kakeru he can be, rather than another Suguru. Dr. Mine is my absolute least favorite character of this anime. Her unscientific nonsense about heart transplants is really really annoying, and it's creepy about her saying Suguru is alive. Well, the memory of Suguru lives within what Kakeru does, but he is Kakeru, and his destiny is to be that "knight" rather than the "king" that Suguru was, and Araki will likely become.

I still wonder if Iwaki was like Kakeru when Iwaki was younger, and Mine was somewhat like Seven in her role as the team manager.

I think I am going to love episode 18. Always a treat to watch Seven on the pitch playing "the beautiful game". And yeah, I think her rival is in for a surprise if she thinks she can best her at her role.
AbZeroNow is offline   Reply With Quote