View Single Post
Old 2012-09-01, 16:01   Link #3500
Nekoppi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I didn't like Erica the best. I prefer Liliana.

However, I want Erica to be the main girl for Goudo and I will never accept the rest.

Think about it! It's Erica who risked her life to help Goudo defeating Verethragna. At least I think first girl should have more respect.

Then there is Ena who has personality that's kinda self-centered. She comes out from nowhere, demanding Erica and Liliana to step away from Goudo. I just can't accept her personality.

I find the relationship between Goudo and Yuri to be quite boring. With Goudo not wanting to take action and Yuri too shy yet relentlessly scold him for whatever she thinks is indecent of him...
That was only when Ena first entered. Now she is very accepting of the idea that Godou should be allowed to wonder around. She just wants his primary wife to be Yuri (not even herself). Erica on the other hand, wants to limit Godou's play field to those women she can control... which, is still very generous really. I don't know, to me she just comes off as a bit too pushy (especially when she was the only girl), and I don't like her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
While the 3 (cockroaches) see Godou as a enemy of all single boys, Godou see them as friends even if they kidnapped him and abuse him.
So, pull a prank on them. Leave them naked by the river side ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
^Yes is true.

They have been friends with Godou since childhood (if from memory is correct) and only when Godou start hooking up with hotties when they change tunes, they are just upset that Godou hookup with not 1, not 2, not even 3 but 4 hotties and they have none, I doubt they actually want to break them apart.
I thought they became friends after they started going to the same school. And they were very upset when Godou only had one beauty to play with.
Nekoppi is offline   Reply With Quote